Who Should Attend Business U?
Profile of Participants
Our graduates tell us there’s “nothing like” a Business U learning event. That’s because our accredited, highly interactive outcomes-driven curriculum has immediate application in the field to improve reach and visibility with businesses and industry.
Typical Business U Graduate
Public sector employer-facing leaders, executives, managers, supervisors and practitioners seek out Business U to elevate their individual business engagement practice and/or to build a more coordinated, cohesive and effective business engagement team within a single organization or across multiple agencies.
“Business Engagement” is NOT business services, it is a strategic approach to increase meaningful interaction with companies that support your mission as a customer of public sector services; as an advisor and champion for sector strategies, career pathways, work-based learning; and as a co-investor to support your mission.
- Workforce Development Boards
- Community Colleges
- Economic Development Agencies
- American Job Centers
- Adult Education Schools
- Human Services
- Trade Unions/Associations
- Small Business Development Centers
- Community-based Organizations
- Chambers of Commerce
- State Agencies
Professional Development Offerings
- Online: our facilitator-led programs are designed to build your skill set to excel at business engagement. These programs can also be developed using a hybrid delivery model.
- Onsite: choose from a variety of courses to create a cohesive business engagement team to maximize business engagement in your region. These learning events can also be developed using a hybrid delivery model.
- On-Demand: learn anytime - anywhere with our on-demand webinars facilitated by Business U’s co-founders.
- Keynotes & Workshops: choose Business U to engage and inspire your attendees at workforce development and education conferences.