Regional Business Engagement Operations
Aligning with WIOA
Have you faced any of these common regional partnership challenges in coordinating business engagement?
- No business engagement framework or agreement on an ideal state among partners.
- Inconsistent participation among partners.
- No communication system in place to recruit a broader base of partners.
- Partner apprehension of shared technology and sharing business contacts.
- Partner concerns about losing individual brand identities.
- No metrics in place for measuring business engagement.
- No organizational structure to manage the ongoing tasks required to build momentum and recruit additional regional stakeholders.
Let Business U design a coordinated regional business engagement approach across multiple organizations that serve business and industry such as education, workforce development, economic development, chambers, small business development centers and labor stakeholders.
Assessment – do you have a market responsive organization ready for business engagement?
Strategic Business Engagement Plan – download the template
NAWB Strategy Session – regional leadership event