Business Engagement Alumni Alliance
Nationwide Peer-to-Peer Learning
Our Business Engagement Alumni Alliance is dedicated to connecting our nationwide Business U graduates for collaborative peer-to-peer learning to sustain business engagement learning outcomes and share best practices.
The Alliance mission is to share best practices through quarterly, online gatherings and to discuss the latest challenges facing workforce and education organizations with their business engagement practice. Business U’s leadership team share the latest updates from across the nation working with organizations focused on building transformational relationships with businesses; and Alliance members connect to discuss how they are resolving key challenges with their business engagement efforts.
The Alliance is open to only Business U graduates from our online or onsite courses. Key benefits include:
- Briefings on national trends in business engagement.
- Identification of key issues facing graduates and solutions to maximize business engagement strategies and efforts.
- Business engagement updates: templates, tools, resources and publications located in Business U’s eUniversity—the online learning management platform for Business U graduates.
- National collaborative forum to connect all graduates for thought provoking business engagement discussions.
- Invitation to quarterly learning events.
Stay on the cutting edge of business engagement. Contact Shayne@business-u.net if you are interested to learn more about the Alliance and its schedule of quarterly meetings.
“Thank you, Business U! I’m excited that you are considering my suggestion to start a Business U Alumni Association so that our peer-to-peer learning continues. Business engagement is a journey.”
Dr. Willie Myles, Statewide Coordinator of Corporate & Community Partnerships
Georgia Department of Human Services.