Business U is providing an exciting opportunity to win a scholarship to attend the upcoming Certified Business Engagement Professional™ (CBEP) course stating June 5, 2018.
We are proud to offer the CBEP Scholarship to an individual who is dedicated to their business engagement practice and committed to earning the only accredited CBEP designation in the nation.
The CBEP course is designed to gain the necessary knowledge and skills to engage business and industry successfully as a partner in sector strategies, career pathways, work-based learning, and as a customer with government-funded services. The course culminates with a portfolio of engagement tools and an interactive capstone project—a strategic business engagement action plan (BEAP) that includes a one-on-one consultation (final oral exam) with the course facilitators. Unlike other courses that offer “certification,” Business U’s comprehensive and facilitated online course is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and developed by Business U’s subject matter experts and winner of the IACET 2017 Innovation of the Year Award in Learner Engagement.
If you want to join an elite group of CBEP graduates, please follow the application instructions below:
- Email your name, contact information, title and organization along with your response to the following three questions to Shayne Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 18, 2018. The Business U Scholarship Committee will review your submission and announce the scholarship recipient on May 23, 2018.
- Please provide a detailed answer for each question below:
- What is your most challenging aspect of engaging business and industry?
- What benefits do you believe the CBEP course will provide you to help overcome your business engagement challenges?
- Describe a business-customer objection that you overcame successfully.
On behalf of the Business U Scholarship Committee, we want to wish you an abundance of success with your submission!
Should you have any questions or need additional information regarding the CBEP course, please contact Shayne@business-u.net.