Business Engagement Boot Camp®
Maximizing Business Engagement Overview
Is Business U’s Boot Camp learning event a true test in endurance? Absolutely! But presented in a highly interactive and collaborative classroom environment that builds capacity and confidence to maximize business engagement. What actually happens during Boot Camp? First and foremost, understanding that you can’t sell your way to business engagement, and as importantly, learning that there are major differences in a transactional and transformational business relationship—both provide value and echo the voice of the customer. Boot Camp graduates become well versed in how to use a market responsive, customer-centric framework to build transformational relationships with business and industry.
Delivered in a one-day (8-hour) onsite format, followed by a one-hour live Webinar hosted by business engagement subject matter experts to ensure Boot Camp outcomes have been implemented successfully. Boot Camp participants receive accredited CEUs documented on their personalized Certificate of Completion.
Boot Camp’s applicable framework also serves as the underpinning to operationalize a regional business engagement network of partners that aligns with the WIOA Final Rules published June 30, 2016. During the Boot Camp event, the facilitators will review with the participants the performance indicators and employer/business services as described in OMB CONTROL 1205-0526: WIOA Effectiveness in Serving Employers.
To receive a comprehensive list of Boot Camp’s accredited learning outcomes, please contact Business U
What's included in the Business Engagement Boot Camp® package:
The Boot Camp package includes all the items below except for the venue. It is the responsibility of the host organization to provide the event location:
- Full day (8-hours) onsite professional development learning event with two facilitators.
- 24/7 access to Business U’s eUniversity (LMS), an online classroom specifically designed for your event.
- One-hour coaching webinar following Boot Camp. The webinar is recorded for future reference and available in the eUniversity to share with your colleagues.
- Business engagement onsite toolkit including templates.
- Accredited CEUs documented on your personalized Certificate of Completion.
- Technical support prior, during, and after Boot Camp.
- Continental breakfast and lunch.
- Travel, transportation, and hotel accommodation for two facilitators.
- Event planning & logistical support.
- Web-based registration system: Business U manages the entire registration process for the Boot Camp event. Each participant will receive a unique login to access the eUniversity.
- Monthly invitations to attend Business U’s National Community of Practice (CoP) webinars. The CoP is a national platform for professional learning to hone business engagement skills.
Contact Business U to learn more about the cost to bring Business Engagement Boot Camp® to your organization or region at email@example.com.
Copyright 2017. BUSINESS ENGAGEMENT BOOT CAMP is a registered trademark of Business U, Inc.
All rights reserved.