Education & Workforce
Building Sustainable Communities of Practice
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act has a focus on the alignment of adult education services through career pathways and workforce sector strategies. This requires a high degree of collaboration among multiple education and workforce partners and funding streams. Business U specializes in designing effective regional peer-to-peer models that align stakeholders around serving students, adult learners, career seekers, and industry.
Let Business U facilitate the successful design and execution of a sustainable community of practice among workforce and education stakeholders.
- eUniversity: Use our state-of-the-art web-based learning platform that is the infrastructure for collaboration and convening partners.
- CRM Technology: Manage student, job seeker, adult learner and business and industry contacts and monitor and measure the collective results of regional efforts.
- Train-the-Trainer: Identify key stakeholders across multiple funding streams and train them to deliver regional technical assistance.
- Regional Needs Assessment: Determine the current state of workforce and education alignment in your region and the needs for professional development and technical assistance.
- Accredited Professional Development: Receive CEUs for professional development topics needed in your region on topics such as adult education, workforce development, business engagement, curriculum development and more.
Contact us today for more information.